CURIOUS about the Egg in Ramen and how to microwave Ramen with Egg? If you wonder about the answer to the same question, here’s the kicker for your question.
Ramen is the most mainstream and fashionable food frequently consumed in Japan and nowadays is winning worldwide attention. The egg is the critical component in Ramen and is often known as “Ajitsuke Tamago,” which accurately means “seasoned Eggs.”
In this digital world, microwaving is the effortless technique used to prepare our meals in less time, saving fuel and energy resources.
If you love noodles, Ramen with Eggs, and are searching for unchallenging and trouble-free methods of microwaving Ramen with eggs, let’s get into the article.
How to microwave eggs with Ramen?
To microwave the egg with Ramen, you have to boil the egg along with Ramen, which hardly takes 8 minutes. Nevertheless, you can boil the egg separately before preparing Ramen, which takes 6-12 minutes, keeping the egg softness you like.
For choosing 8 minutes method, boil your ramen noodles in a microwave-safe bowl by adding the desired amount of water (typically 2 cups) and microwave for 3 minutes unless well-cooked.
Furthermore, crack the egg into well-cooked noodles and microwave it for five minutes, and you will notice the egg will start appearing with the ramen noodles. You can also beat the egg in a separate bowl and then mix it into Ramen and enjoy your nutritious meal.
You can also boil the egg separately by placing it in a microwave-safe bowl filled with water and microwaving it for 6-7 minutes.
You can also take out the boiled egg, break it into two halves, and place it on your prepared Ramen.
A Word of Caution
- Always use ceramic and porcelain bowls and handle them by using oven mitts.
- If you are trying any recipe for the first time, remind yourself to maintain 1-minute intervals during microwaving.
What is the best way to top-up eggs to Ramen?
The best way is to add the eggs before cooking Ramen. If you like to eat hard-boiled eggs, boil them in a desirable amount of water and cover them. On the other hand, during your Ramen noodles are prepared, you can high heat the egg for 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, keep in mind that the water level is maintained; otherwise, the food can explode. On the contrary, you can cook ramen before cooking the eggs. For this step, boil two cups of water in the microwave for 3 minutes until it starts bubbling.
After it starts bubbling, mix the ramen noodles into the boiling water, split it into small sections for your convenience, and then let it simmer until well-cooked for 3 minutes.
At this point, you can combine your preferred vegetables into Ramen. Then, cook the eggs. Once the eggs and Ramen are ready to eat, add the eggs with the Ramen according to your liking.
What are the valuable tips and tricks to microwave Ramen with Egg?
By now, you probably have some unanswered questions regarding using the right tips and tricks for microwaving Ramen with Egg. Then, I’d like to tell you more, and here’s the story:
- When boiling the eggs and Ramen noodles, don’t forget to maintain the water level and cover them ( lid or plate, whichever type of pottery you are using). Otherwise, your food will be burnt and explode.
- It is more accurate to microwave eggs before cooking Ramen. Microwave the Eggs to your desired taste and softness.
- Though microwaving Ramen is not time taking but still set the timer on the microwave to get high-quality and faithful results.
- The best microwaveable safe bowls are Porcelain and Glassware. These are the safest crockery for cooking anything in the microwave.
- Restrain using wooden and plastic made utensils for microwave use as they both are unfit and can cause various haphazard diseases.
- Choose a medium-sized bowl for microwaving that is not too big and not too small to fit the quantity of Ramen and eggs.
Is it safe to microwave Ramen with Egg?
Yes, it is 100% safe to microwave Ramen with Egg. However, precautions are a compulsory element to be followed when trying to microwave food for the first time. Speaking of microwaving, People also ask these questions:
- How to place an egg in Microwave Ramen?
- Can Ramen noodles be cooked in the microwave?
- How long should I microwave Ramen?
- How can Ramen be made to taste better?
I know you are probably skeptical. Right? But, here is the deal.
Select your favorite flavor of Ramen, which can be chicken, Masala and beef, etc. Furthermore, you can choose Ramen, which often comes with a cup to microwave them by adding water to it directly.
In contrast, you can choose to microwave the Ramen in a microwave-safe bowl by adding all the ingredients and a sufficient amount of water. You can cover it up and then microwave it for 1 minute.
In addition, you can add your egg to the noodles and microwave it for one more minute. After 1 minute, you can gobble up your Ramen. However, to make your Ramen with egg more toothsome, combine it with fresh vegetables, seasoning, and herbs of your selection.
Which is the correct method to microwave the Ramen with Egg?
Here’s the secret! And you have to follow these comfy and simplified methods for microwaving the Ramen with egg.
- Boil the eggs in a microwave-safe bowl, cover them with water, place the lid, and microwave them for 6-7 minutes.
- Let the eggs stand in hot water, and once the eggs are ready, remove the water and peel them.
- Similarly, place the Ramen noodles in a microwave-safe bowl and add the water to cover the noodles. If unnecessary, you can skip extra water and place the lid over the bowl.
- Place the Ramen noodles bowl in the microwave for 3-5 minutes. During 3-5 minutes, you can add your favorite vegetables and spices. You can also check the Ramen noodles to break them apart from each other.
- Wait until the ramen noodles are cooking, and after cooking, decorate the Ramen by slicing the eggs into two halves and placing the eggs along with green herbs.
- In the second place, you can add the water to the bowl and microwave it until it starts bubbling. Then, add Ramen noodles into the bubbling water and wait until it cooks. Check the Ramen by taking small intervals and preparing for a while. Finally, garnish it with your favorite toppings.
So what does all this mean? Didn’t try a Ramen ever? Feeling flummox then knowing your part of the fun is to get the best start with it. Did you know? Your favorite celebrity Kylie Jenner also loves to have Ramen with Eggs. So then why waste time giving so much thought to it.
Utilizing these beneficial tips and instructions, you can enjoy making this delicious meal and make it the way you are comfortable and skilled. All you have to do is take your ten minutes to prepare the Ramen with egg in the microwave. Enjoy!