The most popular item on a breakfast menu around the world is eggs. And everyone wants to know how you can make sunny side up eggs in a microwave, right?
I mean they’re not just for breakfast though; you can find them on toast, sandwiches, or salads all day long with a variety of recipes.
You might start by making an omelet, or you could make it sunny side up for your delicious breakfast. The possibilities are endless. Sunnyside-up eggs are a fan favorite for breakfast, but for some reason, the question still remains on what method makes sunny side up eggs in microwaves perfect?
But before I jump into the details, let me say this: sunny side up eggs should always be cooked slowly and carefully in order to achieve the perfect texture.
Now that we know a little bit about Sunnyside up eggs, let’s get started on how to make them in a microwave.
Why do people prefer Sunny side up eggs?
The answer is simple: Sunny side up eggs are cooked slowly and carefully, so they retain their moisture. They’re also a bit richer because the yolk isn’t broken.
Furthermore, the sunny-side-up egg is often thought of as a symbol of new beginnings and excitement. The yellow center dot has become an identifying feature that people associate with happiness, creativity, or fresh ideas.
Isn’t it great to know that you can start your day with something so symbolic? But is it safe to cook sunny side up eggs in the microwave?
Is it safe to cook Sunny side up eggs in the microwave?
Yes, People who are concerned about the safety of microwaving eggs can cook them in a microwave-safe dish with a lid.
Do you think it’s possible to make sunny side up eggs in the microwave without them exploding?
Yes, it is possible to make sunny side up eggs in the microwave without them exploding. Moreover, it is safe to cook sunny side up eggs in the microwave. In fact, microwaving eggs is one of the simplest ways to cook them.
However, it is important to use a microwave-safe dish with a lid. If the eggs do not have a lid, they may explode in the microwave.
Now that you know a little bit about Sunny side up eggs, let me show you how to make them in a microwave. I’ve tried a few different methods and this is the one that works best for me. Before that read this list of ingredients and utensils you’ll need:
Ingredients to Use
- Butter or Margarine
- Microwave safe dish with a lid
Here’s what you do in detail to make perfect Make Sunny Side Up Eggs in Microwave:
- First of all, take an egg and crack the egg into a microwave-safe dish. If you’re using a dish with a lid, make sure the lid is on tight. If you’re not using a dish with a lid, put plastic wrap over the top of the dish so that it’s airtight.
- Then sprinkle some salt and pepper over the top of the egg. The amount of salt and pepper you use is up to you.
- Now place the dish in the microwave and cook it on high for about 45 seconds.
- After 45 seconds, take the dish out of the microwave and check to see if the egg is cooked. If it’s not cooked, put it back in the microwave and cook it for another 15-20 seconds.
- When the egg is cooked, put a pat of butter or margarine on top and serve. But the use of butter is optional.
- Some people like to add ketchup or hot sauce to their sunny side up eggs. Others prefer to eat them with toast, bacon, sausage, or ham.
Follow these simple steps and you’ll have perfect Sunny Side Up Eggs every time. All it takes to get started on your own culinary journey with these little protein balls of joy.
When you make Sunny Side Up Eggs in Microwave, do they come out the same as if you cooked them on the stove?
Some people say that the eggs come out a little bit differently when you cook them in the microwave. However, I think they come out just as good as if I cooked them on the stove. It’s all a matter of personal preference. You can try both methods and see which you prefer.
Now that you know how to make Sunny Side Up Eggs in Microwave, there’s no need to eat them any other way. These eggs are delicious, nutritious, and easy to make. So give them a try today.
Can You Reheat Sunny Side Up Eggs In The Microwave?
Yes, you can reheat Sunny Side Up eggs in the microwave. However, you need to check to make sure the eggs are cooked before reheating. If they’re not cooked, you may need to cook them for a little longer.
To reheat Sunny Side Up eggs in the microwave, place them in a microwave-safe dish and cook them on high for about 15-20 seconds.
Perfect time duration is subject to microwave wattage. Always take a quick peek to see if they’ve reheated sufficiently. If not, nuke them for a few more seconds.
How Much Time Does It Take To Microwave Sunny Side Up Eggs?
It takes about 1 minute to microwave Sunny Side Up eggs. If the eggs are not cooked, you may need to cook them for a little longer. Cooking a sunny side up egg for more than a minute would start to toughen the whites.
Are there other methods of Sunny Side Up eggs?
There are a few other methods for Sunny Side Up eggs. You can cook them in a pan on the stovetop or you can bake them in the oven. However, the method described above is the easiest and simplest way to cook Sunny Side Up eggs in the microwave.
Things you need to be careful about
- If you’re using a dish without a lid, make sure the eggs don’t cook for too long or they’ll explode.
- Also, be careful not to overcook the eggs. Overcooked Sunny Side Up eggs can be rubbery and tough.
- Adding butter or margarine is optional, but it does add a bit of flavor.
- Be careful not to touch the hot dish when removing it from the microwave. Protect your hands by using oven mitts.
Sunny side up eggs is a great way to start your day. They’re healthy, easy to make, and delicious. And now you can make them in the microwave without them exploding.
Moreover, it is one of the best methods to cook Sunny Side Up eggs. So, If you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast option, give this recipe a try. What are you waiting for? Start cooking right now.